Bridge Gap Services Pte. Ltd. (EA No. J233501G) offers an extensive range of corporate services to cater to the needs of SMEs and MNCs. As part of our plan, we are looking for a suitable individual to help us enhance our focus on our HR related services.
This will be a challenging but fulfilling role for the right individual who values the opportunity to take on the responsibility and ownership to develop, shape and formulate the HR strategies for the company and our clients. The individual will have to work closely with employers and job seekers to achieve a successful match.
While relevant experience and qualification will be taken into account in our selection process, other factors are as, if not more, important and may compensate for the shortfall in the academic achievements and years of experience.
The individual must hands-on, resourceful, self-driven and result-oriented. This position will not be suitable for a person who just wants a regular job. It is more suited for someone with entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to make things happen.
Compensation will be closely tied to the achievement of KPIs.
• Develop an effective and comprehensive candidates database and network.
• Develop new clients and manage new and existing client relationships.
• Liaise between clients and candidates to achieve a match between clients’ requirements and candidates’ credentials and career objectives.
• Provide recruitment & compensation related advice to clients.
• Employ innovative and up-to-date tools to reach out to clients and job-seekers.
• Source, interview, short-list candidates and follow through to ensure service agreements with clients are met.
• Keep abreast of market knowledge, employment developments and C&B trends
• Comply with Employment Agency and statutory requirements at all times.
• Recommend and execute plans to penetrate and develop the recruitment market.
• Provide HR support including payroll administration, developing HR policies, etc, to clients.
• Identify training & seminar engagement opportunities.
• Possess a degree qualification. Diploma holders may be considered if they have compensating strengths in other factors.
• 2 years relevant working experience.
• Past working experience in a similar client environment will be advantageous.
• Must be very hands-on and willing to handle a wide spectrum of responsibilities including routine matters.
• Has good communications and presentations skills and enjoys interacting with people.
• Exhibits the resolve to overcome challenges & work under tight deadlines, if necessary.
• Has a high level of professionalism, integrity and maturity.
• Is a team player and yet self-driven and able to work independently.
• Positive working attitude with pleasant and out-going personality.
• Well-versed in the employment legislations and government initiatives.
• Must be willing to work at various locations depending on client's requirements, if needed.